Monday, July 18, 2005

Adora's Real Diary

July 18, 2005
Today Felisa came for the morning, as usual. We had to practice writing sentences with various vocabulary words (some old, some new, mostly new), and Felisa also read to us from A Wrinkle In Time. Since I don't have that much time to do it later, I do my typing while the other kids are downstairs doing their writing with Felisa. Then when it's time for recess, I go outside to the backyard to play with them while Felisa does editing on my story. After that, I go outside to the backyard to play with Darren and Adrianna, my older sister. When we're called back in, we have our lesson. At about 12: 00 we are dismissed from class and Adrianna and I go outside to play with Darren for about thirty minutes. When Darren leaves, Adrianna and I have lunch and take a nap. When our nap is over, we go downstairs and open the door for our afternoon teacher, Natasha. Our afternoon class lasts from 4:00 to 6:00. We usually go swimming after we have dinner.
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I think that Felisa is her writing class teacher..

    btw, i think maybe you just want Adora to mention clearly

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Adora had mentioned her at the diary "New Substitude"

    ReplyDelete