Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Best of Food

February 08
A List of My Favorite Things
THE BEST OF...
FOOD

Ice Cream -- cold slabs of frozen, milky, sugary unknown, which some kids tend to have an addiction to. Some adults may dislike it and scold children for eating it. Some adults may also find this offensive. I like it because to me, when shaped correctly, it resembles a large pile of mud. Only if chocolate ice cream.
(Dessert)
Pizza -- Vegetable, Pepperoni, Cheese, Combo, and many more -- how could anyone resist these pizza flavors? My favorite is cheese, but don't think it's too cheesy! Excuse the bad joke. Well, I've never dared oppose this popular product, and I don't think anyone else has!
(Regular Food)
Cookies -- sometimes tough as rock (or tougher) and sometimes light and fluffy, cookies have always remained one of my favorite foods. Oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, I like most of them anyways.
(Dessert)
French Bread -- Are French Fries French? Is French bread French? Is French Toast French? Well, I like French Bread whether it's American or French or Chinese or Russian or whatever. Perfect to dip in French Toast, good with oil and vinegar, and wonderful with butter, French Bread is a treat to me every time!
(Regular Food)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment