A Blog Recommendation

10:35 AM

For those of you who are not so inclined to use vulgar language, perhaps you should stay away from this site; while we occasionally use bad words if the need comes up, we do not promote its use outside of private buildings such as the Academy of Sinister Death (a.k.a. Seeds of Learning Blog). We focus on subjects such as politics we disagree with, tragical tales of our teacher (Beastie)'s victims, and many other interesting things that cannot be described in here. The address is seedsoflearning.blogspot.com . You will find one of my articles under the name of "Pumpkinglasses".

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi - I just saw you on TV - Morrey I think. Anyways - Cool blog. I like your poems too. You are one talented kid. I'm an education major at Kent State University (in Ohio) and I think it's great that you are donating some of the proceeds of your book to the education association. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a very fluent writer aren't you? And only 8! But then again age is never a factor is it. You're writing has a lovely fresh feeling to it. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found your page through a wikipedia article. I wish I had the type of support when I was your age that you seem to have. Who knows what I could have accomplished.

    I will try to look for your books because it sounds like you are an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

    Get everything within 2 weeks.
    100% verifiable, this is a real deal

    Act now you owe it to your future.

    (413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work! Keep it up! All the best. So accomplished yet so young! You are what our world needs today!

    Blessings
    Ashanti OMkar
    www.OMkari.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, what else can I say? Seeing your amazing understanding of writing makes me want to thrive for a better understanding myself. Writing starts as a hobby, but later becomes an obsession. Keep up the brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete